Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Inspirational Living Room Idea from Bachelor Pad to Newlywed Nest

Here is the beginning of the budget when we create a living room -- before I met my husband and now two years after I moved in. Neither of us have much of a sense of decorating style, but I think it looks much better now!

The area is sensitive because it is open on two sides by windows on two walls. We eat in the kitchen is also open to the room, so I wanted to try to make the show seem more intimate. The walls are pale flesh-colored now, but plan to soon have painted a warm, pale yellow to adjust the furniture and the warm space. I'm still trying to get her husband to keep their tools in other places, but at least they are more in the way in the past. Kitties and nobody will recognize the need for more carpet on the arm of the sofa and chairs.

Living Room After


Living Room After


Living Room After


Living Room After


Living Room Before


Living Room Before

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro