Thursday, May 7, 2009

Living Room Baby-Friendly with an Open Floor Plan

In the space adjacent to the open kitchen, a new revamped in black and white. To complement this adjoining space, I decided to use black and white in the room, but the kick of color for a notch. Until now, I choose the peacock-inspired feature tile iridescent black, purple, Teal, gold and fuchsia (for radio), and that I use to start for Hall of color palettes.

Before:


I painted most of the room, install a halogen lamp and set the stain, maple wood strip flooring. Then I busy designing three zones: the living, dining and office space.

In this event, I created a wall of the chimney that has a black quartz mantle and core, and dressed in the color depending on the tile. On the one hand stove, I am a black wood veneer cabinetry for storing baby's toys and the other side I painted the wall fuchsia and installed a flat screen TV.

Sit in the area around the fireplace, I installed a variety of furniture. A white, easy to clean, such as leather sofas and chairs for you, the funky and Teal chaise chair in luscious blue cloth to help create a cool, loungy Vibe. On the wall behind the couch, I on the wallpaper and gold Paisley Teal add wow factor.

In the dining room, I installed a chic black table that can extend to six passengers or a contract for two, and I am surrounded with many chairs in the room all the color.

After:


Then I created a small office at the bottom of the stairs, which includes an office with a painted glass top and funky new president.

But this room is not just a matter of style, but also on the characteristics. In this spirit, I installed many necessary baby-proofing features. I put the back of the hazardous open stairs with wood, added tempered glass panel next to the stair's railing and inserted into the functional (and ultra-hip) baby accessories, including a high-style high chair and the world’s funkiest baby rocker.

After adding a host of fabulous accents and accessories, including two-story remote control blind, a beautiful work of art on the wall, and depending on the phone (for adults and children), this room has been completed.

Strokes with some bold colors, and specialty finished fabrics, and some very special considerations for the baby, after the poor (and less dangerous) space into the cold room for relaxing, tending to children and may host the final night.

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro